“INTELLIGENT FUN” defines the way that people describe their day at the Space Center Houston. A day when they’ve touched a Moon rock, witnessed a shuttle launch, enjoyed a guided tour of NASA , seen real space-flown vehicles and explored the inner workings of the Pepsi Martian Matrix…..all this and much, much more.
Attractions & Exhibits Space Center Theater, Blast Off Theater, Nasa Tour, Astronaut Gallery, Feel of Space, Starship Gallery and Kids Space Place.
Directions to Nasa Space Center
1. From: 16320 Avenue D Channelview, TX 77530
2. Head east on Avenue D toward Woodland St
3. Turn right at Cedar Ln
4. Take the 1st right onto E Freeway Service Rd
5. Take the ramp on the left onto I-10 W
6. Take exit 781A to merge onto East Sam Houston Pkwy N/Sam Houston Tollway S/Texas 8 Beltway S toward Sam Houston Pkwy
7. Continue to follow Sam Houston Tollway S Partial toll road
8. Take the exit onto I-45 S toward Galveston
9. Take the exit
10. Continue straight
11. Continue straight onto E Nasa Pkwy/Nasa Rd 1 E
12. Turn right at Upper Bay Rd
13. Take the 1st right onto Space Park Dr